Book #2, The Hollows, was released in hardcover, ebook and audiobook on January 14, 2020.
Book #1, The Widows, was selected as part of Minotaur’s Signature Edition trade paperback program, and was released in trade paperback with a new introductory essay on January 7, 2020.
The Widows now available in Large Print.
The Widows is the October 2019 pick for Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Book Club!
The Widows is now available! (January 2019)
Jess will be sending gifts to those who pre-order the book! Those who pre-order will be entered into a cool contest! (June 2018)
Bound copies of The Widows take flight to other authors for possible blurbs! (February 2018)
Jess was awarded an Artist Opportunity Grant, funded by the Montgomery County (Ohio) Arts & Cultural District (MCACD), for development of a website and blog to include pieces on the historical background of the novel, The Widows. (December 2017)
Jess Montgomery’s first two of the Kinship historical mystery series sold to Minotaur Books, editor Catherine Richards, by literary agent Elisabeth Weed of The Book Group. (June 2017)
- CrimeReads in-depth article on “Maude Collins: Ohio’s First Female Sheriff”
- CrimeReads “5 Mysteries Set Between the Wars”
- Reading with Jess Montgomery, on Shelf Awareness
- Jungle Reds Blog
- TLC Booktours—reviews
- History Reader Essay regarding the WKKK
- Dru’s Book Musings, “Get to Know You Interview with Lily Ross”
- Mystery Scene Interview with Robin Agnew
- Behind the book essay, in BookPage
- Jungle Reds Blog
- TLC Booktours—reviews and Q&As
- An Interview with Jess Montgomery by Christina Consolino
- From the Write Side, December Author of the Month
Sign up to receive occasional newsletters from Jess with all the latest news. Note: this is a private list—your email address will not be shared, and you can always easily unsubscribe at any point.
Everyone who signs up gets bonus material from The Widows!